Reduces attendance management administration, lowers operating costs, delivers an accurate payroll and provides proof of adherence to working time regulations.Find out more
Analyses, measures, monitors and manages the causes, effects and most importantly, the cost and productivity implications of absence.Find out more
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust cuts costs and frees up more time to care
- Dr Simon Willcock joins SMART Board of Directors
- Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust using SMART for E-rostering and T&A
- British Gypsum makes light work of workforce management across UK using SMART
- Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust upgrades to SMART’s RosterPro Central eRostering system
- Selects SMART for eRostering and Time and Attendance Solutions- Devon Partnership Case Study.
- Nursing a work-life balance culture at University Hospitals Birmingham - Case Study.
- Growing a SMART workforce for superior customer service - Ocado Case Study.
- Ikea implements SMART with success - Case Study.
- Unipart Logistics achieves 57% reduction in absence costs- Case Study.
- Log tickets
- Browse the Knowledgebase
- Discuss on the SMART Forum
Our Customers Include:
SMART are leading providers of workforce management and time and attendance solutions
Delivering integrated web-based workforce management solutions, our software combines time and attendance, workforce scheduling and rostering, absence management and real-time reporting tools that enable businesses to reduce staff administration costs and manage staffing levels, whilst improving productivity, customer service and employee work-life balance.
These business benefits help our customers to offer a more flexible working environment and achieve a sustainable reduction in people costs of up to 10%.